Bill Tucker, the author's husband, mans a table at the 2019 Ladybug Bazaar in Battle Ground. Battle Ground . . . In and Around has been available at this large popular bazaar since the book's second printing in 1984.
North Clark County's only large history book
You'll be proud to display this quality book on your coffee table. Share typical Northwest everyday life through photos of the time.
• 400 pages of "the way it was"
• Over 1,000 photos and illustrations
• Photos provided by local pioneer families
• Hard bound in burgundy durable leatherette
• All copies are signed and autographed by author
• Indexed by place names and last names
Available locally at these locations
Just Ask! (Check ahead for hours open)
• Battle Ground Auto Licenses
301 West Main Street (across from BGHS)
• Hidden River Roasters coffee house
316 E Main Street (in the brick church)
• North County Historical Museum
21416 NE 399th Street, Amboy
25% off - $49.91 VALUE
now only $36.97 plus tax
Buy on line
Insured and shipped anywhere in the USA!
• Shipping & handling ..................... 6.50
• Sales tax (Washington residents) ..... 3.11